Why fly from Orange to Sydney when you can take a luxury coach?
Why you should travel with Australia Wide Coaches
Australia Wide Coaches’ travellers enjoy reclining seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, luggage assistance and a direct service to central Sydney and the Domestic/International Airports at a fraction of the price to flying!
- Our service eliminates the stress and hassle associated with short haul flights. No expensive taxi fares to/from the Airport, security screening, lost luggage or concerns with inclement weather and fog.
- You arrive 15 minutes before departure and work the entire trip or take the opportunity to catch up on some sleep, arriving fresh and relaxed.
- And we have a 98% on time service record between Orange/Bathurst to Sydney and return.
- Flying can take at least 3+ hours door-to-door for a 45-minute flight and driving yourself is exhausting, especially having to deal with City traffic and parking.
Fun fact: You probably didn’t know that our coaches are actually the greenest form of mass transit available.
You are allowed one piece of 20kg luggage to be carried underneath the coach and a small bag to carry on inside the coach. Carry-on bags should be small enough to fit in the overhead luggage rack and we do not allow luggage to be stored in the aisle or blocking emergency exits.
We strongly recommend that you properly tag all bags and place your name, address and phone number on your bag. An additional charge is applicable for extra luggage.
There are three convenient ways that you can book a ticket with Australia Wide Coaches to guarantee your seat:
- This is always the best way to find the cheapest available fare. You can book and pay for your ticket with your Credit Card using our secure payment system. Your ticket will be sent to you via a confirmation email. BOOK HERE
- Call our Reservations Centre on (02) 6362 7963 or (02) 9516 1300. Our booking lines are open 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Visit your local agent in person. Please note additional booking fees may apply.
At departure time of the service, once we have boarded our Customers with tickets, subject to availability, we will accept walk-up fares. Walk-up fares are NOT discounted unlike our online fares. Drivers will only accept CASH and Customers must have the exact money for their travel.
Our coaches are wheelchair accessible. Please advise us at time of booking, should you require a wheelchair position because it does alter the vehicle seating capacity.
Passengers travelling with a mobility aid are asked to contact our booking office on 6362.7963 or 02.9516.1300 between 5.45am – 5pm Monday to Friday, 05.45-10.30am Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays or forward an email to [email protected] to assist with your travel plans.
Passengers with a carer
Passengers who are unable to travel alone and require assistance must travel with a carer or chaperone. Coach drivers/staff are only permitted to provide basic assistance. Drivers are unable to assist with access to facilities, lift or carry passengers, administer medicines or perform any medical procedures.
Travelling with a medical condition
For passengers who have a medical condition it is recommended that a carer/chaperone accompany you on their journey. In the event that a passenger becomes ill during their journey the appropriate emergency services will be contacted and the continuation of travel will be determined by the emergency services personnel.
Our coach drivers are not trained or permitted to administer any medicines or perform medical tasks.